Did you know that you can change the profile associated with your ePortfolio? To do this, follow these instructions:
1) Hover your mouse over “My Account” in the grey menu at the top of the page
2) In the drop-down menu, hover over “Profile”
3) In the new menu that appears to the side, click “Edit Profile”
4) You can change your username to reflect your full name, and can add information to your profile
To change your avatar (the image that is associated with your profile):
1) Follow steps one and two above.
2) Instead of clicking “Edit Profile,” click “Change Avatar.”
3) You will be prompted to browse your computer for a JPG, GIF, or PNG file.
4) After you have chosen the file, click “Upload Photo.”
5) You will prompted to crop the photo for both thumbnail and full-size versions. You can make the crop-box bigger if you like.